Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Temper

So today marks an interesting day for me. Today is the day I STOP letting my anger and attitude on the golf course affect my game. It is important to not let anger and emotions rule your golf game but at the same time you still get emotional. After all we are all humans. How do you deal with it is what determines if you have a problem with it or not. As for me, I continually do not deal with the emotions in a right manor that is productive to my game. It's now time I step it up as a golfer, a Christian, and a man and stop dealing with anger on the course like a 5 year old little girl. I have had enough of getting off a golf course and being frustrated on how I carried myself as a person. For those who are reading this, pray for me and hopefully soon this 'issue' won't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment